Walter “Moderate” Block, professor of economics at Loyola University and scholar at the Mises Institute, explains why mankind should ablolish governments, why we don’t need them to protect us from foreign countries or from each other and why the problems of overfishing and ocean pollution would best be solved with free markets and property rights.
Anomaly Radio Network
Since Last Century
Wednesdays @ 7pm CST
Or Listen With The
Free iPhone App from TSL
Anomaly Radio / PsiOp-Radio Telephone Listen Line via TalkStreamLive.com:
Call (701) 801-4732
- The scary sound of Earth’s magnetic field
- Kanye West was kicked off Twitter for posting symbol of UFO-worship cult
- Ancient human relative used fire, surprising discoveries suggest
- The US' 2,000-year-old mystery mounds
- Mysterious Object Emerges on a Florida Beach, Setting Off Speculation
- Less awe and more fear from Leslie Kean about UFOs that have "complete control over us"
- USOs? Unidentified Submerged (?!) Objects - 2 different accounts
- Alien Existence Confirmed? Nuclear Submarine Was Buzzed by Unidentified Object Travelling Faster Than Speed of Sound in Late 1990s, Reveals Scientist Bob McGwier; Shares Terrifying Experience (Watch Video)
- Planting Fake Artifacts December 2022
- Yellowstone's underground lava river threatens natural disaster - study
- Your Waking Nightmare! Exploring the UFO Through the Lens of Horror and Techno-Realism: A Live, Online Class Led by Diana Pasulka and David Metcalfe, with Guest Whitley Strieber, Beginning December 6 — Morbid Anatomy
- Remembering Linda Godfrey, The Woman Behind The Beast of Bray Road
- Ufology Research: A curious collection of Canadian CADORS cases
- Recent Pilot UAP Sightings Point to Aviation Safety Challenges, Experts Say
- Accueil - Société internationale des études transdisciplinaires en ovniologie (SIÉTO)
- Skeptoid #860: Illuminating the Hornet Spooklight
- Strange coincidences: Are they fluke events or acts of God?
- Encounters in a Cornfield
- Ep. 1722 Daniel Sheehan: UFOs/UAPs in Wash. D.C.
Scientific Anomaly Institute